$129.99 $64.99Steal this item now and save $65.00!
- Buy 2 or more and pay $59.99 each (save $5.00 each)
New TaylorMade Tour Preferred Wedge
Men’s Right Handed
Available Lofts: SEE DROP DOWN MENU
Most clubs have the Stock Shaft: Steel, KBS Wedge Flex, See graph for specs
Some clubs will come with a custom shaft, SEE DROP DOWN MENU
Some clubs will have seen light use. These have been discounted. Be sure to see photos of a typical slight use club.
Two Condition Types:
Near New Condition/ARP- Club is New, but may have show room marks. The club has an "ARP" stamp which means it was an overstock item from TaylorMade so they do not provide a warranty. We do however offer a full warranty on this product. The club has no defects, but may have a blemish such as a marks or scratchs.
Used Condition/ARP- Club is used, for a discounted price. Please see photos of a typical used club. The club has an "ARP"
stamp which means it was an overstock item from TaylorMade so they do
not provide a warranty. We do however offer a full warranty on this
product. The club has no defects, but will have marks on the face and sole of the club (see photos).
The new Tour Preferred Wedge is a Classic Grind for the player who prefers a clean, classically designed wedge with a very traditional shape. This model is offered in lofts of 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 and 60 degrees with tour-proven bounce options. The design is clean with slight progressive camber (more in the higher lofts) and generous heel relief. The heel relief allows for the versatility of a C-grind on open-faced shots but retains the main sole surface for better performance on full swings and shots from the bunker.
• Optimized micro texture face promotes added spin for increased control in the scoring zone.
• Most aggressive groove TaylorMade has ever produced for exceptional spin and control on all shots.
• Traditional head shape and design looks beautiful from every angle.
• New classic grind with traditional shape, heel relief and Tour-proven bounce options.
• Soft 304 stainless steel construction with raw Tour Satin finish