$199.99 $99.99Steal this item now and save $100.00!
New TaylorMade SLDR S TP Fairway Wood
Right Handed only
Head Cover Included
Fairway Woods: #3 (15 degree), 3HL (17 degree), SEE DROP DOWN MENU
Stock Shaft: Motore Speeder TP 8.3
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Condition: New, in plastic, with head cover.
SLDR DISTANCE FOR ALL
• Low profile head design with shallow face promotes easy launch for outstanding playability.
• Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for longer distance
• Low-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin for optimal launch conditions
• Satin silver crown with black button-back promotes easy alignment
• Fujikura shaft designed specifically for a fairway wood to promote long distance with controlled accuracy.
SLDR S fairway woods and Rescue clubs offer a tremendous combination of distance and ease of launch, providing distance for all, regardless of clubhead speed.
The striking modern-classic shape, satin-silver crown and black “button-back” all adds up to a remarkably beautiful appearance at address that also makes clubface alignment easy.
The Speed Pocket allowed TaylorMade engineers to make the face shallower while still maintaining the same high speed as SLDR fairways and Rescues. The SLDR S 3-wood’s face is shallower than the SLDR, lowering the CG in lower in relation to the center of the face to make it easier to launch the ball on a high angle. The benefit is a ball high, long-carrying flight that descends on a steep angle for quick, controlled landings.
SLDR S TP fairway woods are equipped with Fujikura’s Speeder 83 shaft, designed specifically for a fairway wood. The shaft has also been shortened in the 5, 5HL, and 7 fairways to promote better consistency at impact. Two lofts: 3-wood – 15°, 3-wood HL – 17°