New Taylormade RBZ Driver
No Head Cover, No Tool
Men's and Ladies Right Handed
Shaft: Matrix Ozik X-Con 5 (stock shaft)
Flex: Stiff, Regular, Senior, and Ladies SEE DROP DOWN
Loft: 9.5 Degree, 10.5 Degree, HL (13 Degree), SEE DROP DOWN
Condition: New/ARP- Club is New in factory plastic but has an
"ARP" stamp which means it was an overstock item from Taylormade so they
do not provide a warranty. We do however offer a full warranty on this
product. The club has no defects of blemishes.
If the name doesn't get your attention, then the ridiculous distance and incredible price surely will. “Takes off like a rocket!” was the phrase most often used by pros like Sean O’Hair and Dustin Johnson to describe their first RocketBallz experience.
Key to the performance and value of the RBZ drivers is the incorporation of TaylorMade’s patented Flight Control Technology (FCT) which is packaged into a modern, aerodynamically shaped clubhead outfitted with a lightweight, 50-gram shaft. With FCT, the golfer can easily adjust the performance angles (face angle, loft and lie) of the RBZ driver to one of 8 settings via the FCT sleeve. These settings allow a range of launch conditions that promote up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory adjustment.
TaylorMade Mens RBZ Drivers feature:
- Loft: RBZ has a 9.5 degree loft, 10.5 degree loft, and 13 degree loft
- Graphite shaft available in Stiff, Regular, Senior, and Ladies flex
- Available in right-hand
- Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows the player to separately adjust the loft ( ± 1.5° ) and face angle ( ± 3 ° )
- Low and forward CG for more speed with optimal launch
- Contrasting black PVD face of the white driver improves alignment and accuracy off the tee
- Inverted Cone Technology promotes more ball speed on off-center hits
- Slight draw bias for more distance